08 Oct How to Turn Payroll Into a Profit Center with EE OnBoarding
Job Posting → Applicant Tracking → Paperless New Hire Forms→ I-9 Verification → Employee Import
How does EE OnBoarding make payroll a profit center?
When candidates apply to your job using EE Onboarding, they will answer a few questions to determine if they are WOTC (Work Opportunity Tax Credit) eligible. If a candidate is WOTC eligible, EE Onboarding will display the estimated tax credit value in the candidate’s application. If you hire a WOTC eligible candidate, EE OnBoarding will automate the collection of the necessary documents you need to get your WOTC certificate. These credits range from $2,400 to $9,600. If you hire one of these people you just made $2,400!
New hires that may qualify include:
- SNAP (food stamps)
- Those who live in disadvantaged or low-income areas
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Youth employees
- Long-term unemployed
- Supplemental Security Assistance (SSI)
More information on WOTC target groups here.
- Job Posting Integration – one click posts to multiple job and social media sites
- Searchable resume database
- Video and audio screening
Electronic Documents: Your new hires electronically fill in their information and you import directly into our Phoenix online system (no more paper!). Employers only need to verify the I-9.
- Offer letter
- W-4/tax forms
- Personal information – address, emergency contact, phone, etc.
- I-9 verification / eligibility documents
- Payroll information – bank routing, account number, etc.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) information
- Customizable Packets – employee handbooks, disclosures, health benefit packets, etc.